Freelance Event Manager
Mob: 07545018076 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an extremely-motivated and results orientated Freelance Event Manager within the high end luxury market, I have a proven track record of delivering exemplary service with the greatest attention to detail. I have run events from initial concept through to delivery, working for a variety of established companies and have developed my own extensive network of suppliers along the way. I am always looking to enhance my professional experience by working on larger & higher profile events, where I can bring strategic and creative value.
Education and Training
2008 – 2012 | BA (Hons) (RICS Credited), Business In Property | Second Class Honours – UWE University
• Internship at Liz Lean PR | 2012 |
2005 – 2007 | A Levels, Economics (B) | Physical Education (B) | ICT (C) – Millfield School
2002 – 2005 | GCSEs, 1 Grade (A*) | 6 Grade (A) | 2 Grade (B) – Millfield School
Freelance Event Manager | Kalm Kitchen | (March 2015 – Present)
• Managing luxury silver service weddings
• Working closely with the end client to deliver flawless service
• Managing multiple teams of event and catering staff
•On the day full venue set up and de-set
Event Manager | Ministry Of Fish | (June 2013 – April 2014)
• Helped to set up an events division for the company;
• Implemented a series of in-house promotional events.
Executive Event Producer | Seventa – Events & Hospitality | (November 2012 – present)
• Managed a large range of events for established corporate clients;
• Planned and created event concepts based on the clients ideas;
• Developed business opportunities and produced event proposals.
Marketing & Event Manager | Justice – British Designer Jewellery | (June 2012 – present)
• Organising sales events for luxury brands within the jewellery and watch industry;
• Negotiating media deals and establishing tactical partnerships;
• Developing social and creative marketing strategies;
• Managing and developing an E-commerce platform.
Lead Co-Ordinator 2012 Olympic Games | Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) | (June 2012 – September 2012)
• Responsible for co-ordinating the London network of 2012 Olympic and Paralympic shuttle buses for spectators with limited mobility;
• Managed a sizeable staff force of Service Co-ordinators and Drivers;
• Completed risk assessments;
• Provided a communication link between the control centre and ground operations.
Founder and Director | Wake Up Promotions | (October 2009 – March 2011)
• Organised independent events within the entertainment industry;
• Gained experience in negotiating contracts with senior management;
• Developed marketing and pricing strategies.